Welcome to Riverside Clay Pigeon Shooting Ground
We are now able to other you NSSA
Please see are events diary for upcoming shoots
Based in the town of Bidford On Avon just 10 minutes from Evesham and 20 minutes from Stratford on Avon.
We are a family run clay shooting ground with a range of testing stands and disciplines.
Club days are as per events Diary page and shooting times are from 10am to 2:30pm.
- 50 bird sporting layout over 5 stands. These are beautifully laid out in our wooded area with purpose built stands and hardcore paths (no dirt here guys!)
- Skeet - ESK & NSSA (we are registered for both) Again laid out on concrete pads with connecting hardcore paths.
- Compak - a challenging 25 bird event with 5 shooters shooting at different targets.
- Clubhouse serving refreshments & food.
- Tuition by CPSA and National qualified coaches.
- Open membership (all ages, sexes and abilities welcome)
We are a very friendly club and anyone can come along (minors with supervision).
We are also one of the few local clubs that has full facilities for the disabled.
An ideal clay pigeon shooting ground, easily reached from Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, Evesham, Worcestershire and the Cotswolds - come along and have some fun.